3 questions correspondantes
Insights from Canfor’s Talent Acquisition team: An interview can come through various avenues, the most popular way to apply is via our online careers page or employment-related search engines such as Indeed, Glassdoor or LinkedIn. We encourage job seekers to apply for a position and visit our careers site at canfor.com/careers.
Insights from Canfor’s Talent Acquisition team:
• Prepare for your interview in advance and visit canfor.com to gain a better understanding of our operations, core values and the department or mill (sawmill or pulp mill) associated with the role.
• Be yourself! We all know interviews can be nerve-racking, and we will do our best to make you feel comfortable throughout the process.
• Review the job posting and if you have any specific questions about your role and responsibilities write them down and bring them up during your interview.
• In many interviews, we ask “behavioral questions” to get to know your work history and experience. Using and understanding the “SHARE” or “STAR” model to answer these questions will help you to prepare for these questions when they come up in your meeting.
• Prior to your interview, inquire with your recruiter if there’s anything else you should prepare for. We will do our best to get you ready and prepared for your interview day.