I gave ctc ottawa a 18.4 percent increase , Which equates to 640000 dollars in December alone and when I asked for a 2 dollars raise I was told how was the store manager going to explain such a salary to corporate , get rid of the fat , I see why they are worried about Competition , no real leader .
The whole system needs an overhaul , the senior staff know the system too well and milk it for what it’s worth and also don’t want the new people to get comfortable or noticed .
Il y a des propriétaire qui manque de respect pour leur employé vraiment alors les directeur suive .
To prevent our team members from leaving requires decelerating the pressure sometimes. One way is by creating something fun among the store departments. For example, the manager may set monthly goals and provide incentives for the winners. This way, it will create a new dynamic at work, and maintain team members intrinsic motivations.
When one of your employees are due for a raise or carry themselves by helping with more than one job title, pay them properly. Don't let your fill crew, promo and cashiers do all of the work, get managers to also pull their fair share. Take the time to properly... I will say it again... properly so they do not feel like a chicken with their head cut off trying to help a customer but not knowing how to do their job because of lack of intitial training. Pay your employees properly and show them you actually care about them beyond what happens at the store. Be genuine and be fair to your employees and the revolving door will cease to exist. Easy Peasy.
Listen to their employees, see if there ‘is’ something you can do! Whether it is a raise and or give more hours! Have good benefits, a pension plan! All very important
See what their issues are! If it is because lack of hrs then maybe try to them get more! But if that is out of my hands! Wish them well. I was in that situation once, had to move on, kids to feed, rent to pay.
Respect the associates. The same way they would be respected. Give out more associates rewards
Respect them as an equal, ackowledge their skills/abilities, reward them better, mentor better to those moving up in positions.
Actually trust and defend your staff.
- Si vous deviez quitter Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd, quelle en serait la raison?45 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?31 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?24 personnes ont répondu
- Why did you leave your job at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?19 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?18 personnes ont répondu
- How are the working hours?14 personnes ont répondu
- Que choisiseriez-vous d'améliorer chez Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?11 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?11 personnes ont répondu
- What is the maximum probationary period within the same department?10 personnes ont répondu
- Comment avez-vous eu votre premier entretien chez Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?9 personnes ont répondu