I haven’t received a call for an interview yet.
Pretty straight forward.
Interview process was fair and easy
You get an application and then they interview you and see how you are as a person.
Just a one on one person interview with the manager asking questions.
To call what I went through when I got hired an "interview" is almost a joke. As long as you can maintain a basic conversation and display that you possess at least half a brain cell, the interview will be as simple as the journey you took to walk through the front door. The only reason I have seen someone denied a job here after their interview is because the management already hired more than enough people to fill their vacant slots, but already told that person they would give an interview.
The interview was standard interview question that you can find online but you should try to know information about the products they have, and remember to smile.
They do a one on one interview with a manager ask you many questions regarding customer service.
The interview process is easy. I just took my resume in then waited for the call, then went back in for my interview. 2-5 days later I got the call with the job offer!
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?64 personnes ont répondu
- Si vous deviez quitter Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd, quelle en serait la raison?45 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?31 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?24 personnes ont répondu
- Why did you leave your job at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?19 personnes ont répondu
- How are the working hours?14 personnes ont répondu
- Que choisiseriez-vous d'améliorer chez Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?11 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?11 personnes ont répondu
- What is the maximum probationary period within the same department?10 personnes ont répondu
- Comment avez-vous eu votre premier entretien chez Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?9 personnes ont répondu