My resume was sent in (on a Friday) and the next day (Saturday) I received a call for an interview for Monday morning.
Had my interview with one store manager (the one dealing with HR) and was told that they’d like me to meet with a dept. manager the same afternoon. After that meeting I met a final time with the store manager and was hired in the spot and started the next day.
Being tolerance, patience, obedience, hard working etc
Two weeks, back ground check, driving abstract.
Well you need a pulse , but doesn’t necessarily have to be a high one
All you have to do is say yes and have low expectations and you will be hired
Submit a resume and go to yhe interview.
Go on Indeed.ca and it will tell you which ones are hiring in your area and position also. That's how I got in! It was super fast too
Applying by resume.
You have to go thru the steps
apply for the job they call you for an interview
you have to go thru orientation
Fill out application
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?64 personnes ont répondu
- Si vous deviez quitter Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd, quelle en serait la raison?45 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?31 personnes ont répondu
- Why did you leave your job at Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?19 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?18 personnes ont répondu
- How are the working hours?14 personnes ont répondu
- Que choisiseriez-vous d'améliorer chez Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?11 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd?11 personnes ont répondu
- What is the maximum probationary period within the same department?10 personnes ont répondu
- What is the break schedule? How many hours do you have to work to get a 15 min break?9 personnes ont répondu