Yes they do require extensive background checks.
Canada post creating frustration condition for people. Nobody exactly know what is the process and how long they take. I passed the gta the 2 months ago I got interview call they took fingerprints every think but no further notice if i was selected or not . Keep asking people about the process some people say 2 weeks some says one month and some people say if you are not selected then they say no right away I keep waiting for their further process but never got any mail from them. Then after 1 month I email to HR then was told me that they hired someone else. Then I got interview for letter carrier. Same thing happen again they keep posting same job 20 vacancies but nobody knows if they hire people or not .
Yes, 2 weeeks
Must pass security screening.
few weeks. Onboarding is standard but poorly communciated.
Yes, full RCMP background check takes a week.
- Why did you leave your job at Canada Post?25 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Canada Post?23 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les questions posées lors d’un entretien chez Canada Post?12 personnes ont répondu
- What is the company culture at Canada Post?10 personnes ont répondu
- How much do they pay while on training for letter delivery agent position.7 personnes ont répondu
- Does Canada Post ever hire people for temporary/part-time positions ?6 personnes ont répondu
- How long is the training?6 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at Canada Post?5 personnes ont répondu
- Is there a pension for on call workers?4 personnes ont répondu
- As an on call temporary letter carrier. Are you paid a minimum per week for sitting around waiting f…4 personnes ont répondu