Basically, you will be assigned to the location you have chosen when you applied for the first time whenever there is need at this location. However, if there is no need at that location, you will be assigned elsewhere but they will strive to place you the closest to your place of residence.
Actually, you are assigned to the location of your preference where you have applied for the first time. So you have the freedom to choose the location as long as there is a need in that location. However, if there is no need, you will be assigned elsewhere taking into consideration your place of residence.
- I am currently working as a Paramedic. I have 3 weeks vacation and already have benefits. But I’m bo…3 personnes ont répondu
- How should one prepare for the written exam example what types of questions to expect and how much d…3 personnes ont répondu
- I have completed a college program and have a diploma in Citizenship and Immigration Case Processing…2 personnes ont répondu
- I have submitted an application to the CBSA. How long will it take to hear from them if I am select…2 personnes ont répondu
- Why would you want to work at Canada Border Services Agency?2 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous l’ambiance de travail chez Canada Border Services Agency?2 personnes ont répondu
- Is speaking french a requirement?2 personnes ont répondu
- Would love to be a CBSA Officer, but I'm not from Canada and I also didn't go to school inCanada. I …Une personne a répondu
- How much vacation do you getUne personne a répondu
- Quels conseils donneriez-vous à une personne ayant un entretien chez Canada Border Services Agency?Une personne a répondu