Avis des employés pour Boston Pizza - Edmonton, AB
Intitulé du poste
Edmonton, AB174 avis
174 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 2 353 avis
Avis en vedette
L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
l would love to do job in Boston Pizza for my whole life. I am a cook in Boston pizza and I am really very happy with this job. Thanks boston pizza...
If I busy a lot, I work as a dishwasher and pace fast. And also I help my staff to make pizzas every morning if my staff needs my help. I'm willing to help my staff to make a lot of pizzas. I have been working hard in BP's about 13 years when I was 23 years old. I never give up from BP's even I'm still patient while I work hard. I like all staffs of BP's even I chat with them. They are nice.
Boston Pizza allows a work environment that encourages hard work and collaborative activity while promoting a stress free atmosphere. I think working at Boston Pizza allows growth and personal achievements to be made in the workplace while having a flexible schedule to work around your day to day life.
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
In my time with Boston Pizza I was able to move fro.server, tonight superior and then on to bartender and bar night supervisor.the small location at 124th st gaveworkers a chance to move up and feel accomplished. My management team were very helpful nd became a 2nd family to me.
I was sorry to hear the store closed.
I was sorry to hear the store closed.
Worked there for 5 months, most of the time under staffed, after the minium wage went up to $15/hour, they eliminated the prep cooks position, so the rest of us had to do our regular duties, plus try and fit prep into an already busy shift, then we got a new kitchen manager who implemented a point system for out kitchen tipouts, you got point for 6 different categories, 1-4 points for each one, alll based of manager observation. Well during the day shifts, there were 3 managers on, at night there was 1, so the day guys were getting $400+ every 2 weeks and us night guys went down to $150-$200 every 2 weeks. I falked to them about it and the tried to give me some bs excuse. In my eyes thats stealing, especially since we were twice as busy at night than the day time. I would never suggest to anyone to work there.
On a typical day at work i always greet everyone. Washing my hands properly make sure i have a hairnet on and wear uniform. I usually make a prep list for every station what needs to be filled with the correct shelf life and also keep my area clean every time. Before I'm done my shift I make sure i pull out tomorrow prep and the Soup of Day. Sweeping and mopping every mess or spillage.
Work here will keep you up on your toes and it is usually fast paced in the evening and around lunch, but quite slow in the morning; you may be asked to take on extra tasks such as helping with the servers bring food to the tables.
Always picked favorites even if you work your butt off for them. I had to quit because I was being gossiped about and bullied with the manager's knowledge about my skin condition and he still didn't do anything and told my health problems to his favorite workers. A friend worked there for about 4 years and she never got a raise or never moved up in position and trust me she was a hard worker. No stars if possible.
* Awesome place to work. Fun and outgoing atmosphere, with sports, food and spirits as a focus it makes it desirable to work at. Had great experiences working at both locations. Management and team are fun and staff enjoy their positions therefore staff were noted to maintain employment happily.
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise?
Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Boston Pizza ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.
D'après 2 353 avis
Notes par catégorie
|3,6||Équilibre vie professionnelle / personnelle|
|3,0||Salaire / avantages sociaux|
|3,2||Sécurité de l'emploi / évolution de carrière|
Questions au sujet de l'entreprise Boston Pizza
- What are the perks offered by Boston Pizza?24 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at Boston Pizza?21 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez Boston Pizza?19 personnes ont répondu
- Comment bien se préparer pour un entretien chez Boston Pizza?17 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Boston Pizza?16 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez Boston Pizza?14 personnes ont répondu
- Do managers get tip outs or ability to make tips on an occasional serving shift?11 personnes ont répondu
- What is the dress code10 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Boston Pizza?10 personnes ont répondu
- What location exactly?9 personnes ont répondu
Voir toutes les questions et réponses
Avis selon le lieu