Was hired on the spot basically.
They will give you application and after submitting the application they will call you for interview.
They have 2 interviews, you fill out an application the first time you go there.
They care for the personality in a person. As well as sometimes asking about previous experience, one of their main focuses is 'Is the applicant teachable?'
A sit down with a supervisor
It didn't/doesn't feel like an interview, it was more about getting to know your managers/AGM/GM, and them getting to know you. Setting off a good vibe both ways, making a connection.
They like you, or they don't. Past experience is beneficial... If you don't have it... Welcome to a spot washing dishes
Decent, I was hired on the spot the very day I brought my resume to the manager.
Orientation, plus a BP Learning course must be completed upon hiring
- What are the perks offered by Boston Pizza?24 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at Boston Pizza?21 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez Boston Pizza?19 personnes ont répondu
- Comment bien se préparer pour un entretien chez Boston Pizza?17 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Boston Pizza?16 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez Boston Pizza?14 personnes ont répondu
- Do managers get tip outs or ability to make tips on an occasional serving shift?11 personnes ont répondu
- What is the dress code10 personnes ont répondu
- What location exactly?9 personnes ont répondu
- Are you looking for full time or part time position? also night shifts or day? and what location are…9 personnes ont répondu