Apply online or in store
Walk in and give them your resume, that's what I did, and just follow the normal job hunting rules. For example, look presentable, I'm not saying a tux or anything, just a nice, more dressed up outfit rather than a hoodie and sweats. Pre-warning they will ask you when you can work and if you're looking for part-time or full-time, so don't be flustered when they do, and make sure you know which hours you can work during the weekdays and weekends.
I had 2 meetings first one was safety rule and a book with all rules and the menu of the pizzas i had to learn . the next time i came it was pizza test . i had to learn all 12-15 pizza toppings and if i pass i hget my work clothes and the manager tells me when i start to work.
Go in hand in your resume and fill out the application and hope for a call back.
Apply online and have an interview with the kitchen manager.
Interview on the moment you hand in your resume
By submitting your resume and if they like it they give you an interview. If you have what they want they'll call you by the end of the weekend and that's it.
Bring a resume to the front desk and ask to speak to a manager or supervisor
You bring your apllication to the restaurant
- What are the perks offered by Boston Pizza?24 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at Boston Pizza?21 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez Boston Pizza?19 personnes ont répondu
- Comment bien se préparer pour un entretien chez Boston Pizza?17 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez Boston Pizza?14 personnes ont répondu
- Do managers get tip outs or ability to make tips on an occasional serving shift?11 personnes ont répondu
- What is the dress code10 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Boston Pizza?10 personnes ont répondu
- What location exactly?9 personnes ont répondu
- Are you looking for full time or part time position? also night shifts or day? and what location are…9 personnes ont répondu