Cut throat, never treated like part of a team, lack of respect, draining
I love to work at BW. If I move but will look for another BW to work in the nearest region. They recognize you .Made you a Star but you should love your job
Over worked, under paid, under appreciated, expected to be available 24/7, exhausting, disgusting, management is frustrating and clueless to how difficult and draining the work can be.
Cheap. Owner always bumming smokes off staff, breaks agreements, underpaid and expectation to be available 24/7. Regularly turns matresses that have been peed on rather than cleaning. Cuts corners for service.
The reason would be not been properly taught to clean bathrooms! we were taught to clean with the same toilet brush to wash the tub and sink and toilet... Now that cant be good Right!!
Healthy issues(Seasonal Allergies)
I left because i moved
Not an enjoyable environment , supervisor was childish at times and spiteful when I needed assistance. Was underpayed and treated like garbage like somebody already commented. Wouldn't recommend it.
Over worked and treated like garbage
I left Best Western only because I had to deal with some personal family matters.
- Why would you want to work at Best Western?9 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les questions posées lors d’un entretien chez Best Western?7 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Best Western?7 personnes ont répondu
- Les horaires sont-ils fixes ou plutôt flexibles chez Best Western?6 personnes ont répondu
- What are the perks offered by Best Western?6 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous l’ambiance de travail chez Best Western?5 personnes ont répondu
- Do you receive discounts on hotel stays that are under the Best Western banner?5 personnes ont répondu
- Best Western dress code5 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Best Western?5 personnes ont répondu
- Que choisiseriez-vous d'améliorer chez Best Western?4 personnes ont répondu