Fun, competitive, and always busy.
There is a lot of scapegoating, responsibilities and blame are often placed upon whom ever has the less seniority.
The company used to be a progressive and exciting place to work. The last few years have seen a drastic decline in culture as toxic people in management tend to come together and cause much stress for the people that actually care about the work they deliver. A great place to work if you are used to not challenging the status quo and making it right.
I had a great work environment. Culture was fine. Challenge to get people to take ownership at times.
Fast paced. Large company, each division has their own culture.
The environment is open concept to meeting new customers and having the opportunity to help them as they walk in the store.
Can't say too many good things.... Amazing!
Very good company to work for had lots of benefits but contracted only
- Si vous deviez quitter Bell, quelle en serait la raison?14 personnes ont répondu
- Why would you want to work at BELL?12 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at BELL?11 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Bell?10 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Bell?10 personnes ont répondu
- Que choisiseriez-vous d'améliorer chez Bell?7 personnes ont répondu
- What is the starting hourly wage for a Bell technician ?7 personnes ont répondu
- Comment bien se préparer pour un entretien chez Bell?7 personnes ont répondu
- What are the perks offered by BELL?7 personnes ont répondu
- Quelle est la politique en termes de congés payés chez Bell?6 personnes ont répondu