Hours vary by region and seniority. It could be 8-5, 10-7, 1-9 or even a 10hr or a split shift, some time you can go home early, oftentimes you end up working later than planned, sometimes it goes as planned too. Really depends on your region and how busy/slow it is in that particular area. There really are a lot of variables, however most shifts are as mentioned in the beginning.
Usually if your full time u get 40 hours a week and could work 8 hours overtime part time or if your just hired are guaranteed at least 2 - 3 days a week but will probably work a lot more when it's busy the one good thing is u can now bank up to 300 overtime hours to help in slow times
37.5 hours a week
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. plus extra as required
Working hours could vary from 8am to 9pm on weekdays. 8am to 5pm on weekends. Weekends are a must for new employees. New employees schedule would reflect 3 days off at the beginning but will change the night before around 9pm. These employees will only have one day off out of every 7 days. 10 hour shifts will turn into 12 hours shifts because you'd get stuck on jobs at the beginning or even after 10 years, because some jobs are impossible.
48 a week even if you are a part time employee
- What is the company culture at Bell Technical Solutions Inc?6 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement?5 personnes ont répondu
- What are the perks offered by Bell Technical Solutions Inc?4 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les questions posées lors d’un entretien?3 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez Bell Technical Solutions?3 personnes ont répondu
- Comment bien se préparer pour un entretien chez Bell Technical Solutions?2 personnes ont répondu
- Si vous deviez quitter Bell Technical Solutions, quelle en serait la raison?2 personnes ont répondu
- Le travail à domicile est-il envisageable chez Bell Technical Solutions?Une personne a répondu
- When and how do you pay like how often do you guys pay if it's weekly do you have to work two weeks …Une personne a répondu
- Quels sont les avantages offerts?Une personne a répondu