Pay is not a living wage in vancouver
To keep it simple, please have management that are involved in nursing; don't. We know this is a capitilistic environment and front line workers will alwats be overworked and underpaid. I will never recommend this career to my son, its to cold. I feel it is a hostil work environment. Police officers watch eachother, firefighters have eachothers backs and EMTs always trust their partners. I remember xrivung to Calgary for a jog interview and because it was a beautiful spring day, I wore open toed sandals. But I killedit with my looksand my confidence. I drove home, sent her a tect to say what a pleasant interview it was and she rezponded by how wonderful I looked, but the open toed sandals were not satisfactory. WOW...I shoud mention she isn't a nurse. Any nurse would laugh like I did. I had nasty nursing shoes in the trunk and some snow boots. Think about this, we need real nurses who saves lifes.Not what shed your wearing. Mind you if my feet stunk...interview over...lol.
Cant mix business with humanitarian efforts. The owner sleeps well at night.
Only cares about money, not their clients or employees. Management is awful and biased. No room for growth. Burn out occurs in almost every employee due to lack of resources, employees being expected to do things against labour law, and not having anyone to advocate or support them. No appreciation, just punishment for wrongdoings. Nothing is managed properly so errors are constantly made and never resolved. Clients are receiving poor or no service at this point and it's disheartening.
Bad reputation, they are not a well qualified organization! I wouldn't trust them with my cat!
Bayshore has people who are not nurses who are in management! Do you really think they actually care about their clients? It is a joke. My family members will never use their services!
I enjoyed working for this employer and unfortunately moved out of the area and had to leave my job. If I did not need to move I would still be working for Bayshore.
It would have to be a job a I couldn't say no too. I'm happy here
Not enough hours management not very helpful
Lack of administrative neutral mind (no favourties) , support, and advocacy when needed.
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Bayshore HealthCare?19 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez Bayshore HealthCare?10 personnes ont répondu
- Do Bayshore pay overtime past 40 hrs?9 personnes ont répondu
- Que choisiseriez-vous d'améliorer chez Bayshore HealthCare?6 personnes ont répondu
- Quels conseils donneriez-vous à la Direction de Bayshore HealthCare pour améliorer l'entreprise?5 personnes ont répondu
- Quel aspect de travailler chez Bayshore HealthCare est le plus stressant?4 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les principaux défis auxquels vous devez faire face chez Bayshore HealthCare?4 personnes ont répondu
- Is there pensions for part time or only full time4 personnes ont répondu
- What is the writing exam in Bayshore for hca job4 personnes ont répondu
- How much is a PSW start wage4 personnes ont répondu