Solid job and career security
- Lots of SOP's to follow, can be difficult to learn but once you understand them they are easy to follow
- New annual review process, helps employees understand what the job expectations are for each role.
- High standards for employees
- Good relationship with managers and HR, can talk to them if there are problems. Usually get an answer or they help fix the issue, but not always.
- Team gets along well and help each other out, but you have to ask for help.
- Company does social events, summer party and holiday party are fun.
- When work is slow, company doesn't send ppl home or cut hours but find things to fix or improve so you don't lose wages.
- There is turnover for new operators that join, new team members don't seem to want to work as hard as the current employees.
- Focus on product quality, so mistakes are taken seriously
- Very specialized work in most areas, so not a good fit for everyone
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?