- Well known management hiring bias for Indian ethnicity (in Canada).
- High turnover across all business functions
- Poor work life balance - in the contract, you are only supposed to work ~40 hours, 4 days per week, but it ends up being ~60 hours per week across 5-6 days sometimes.
- No concern for Area Manager mental or physical well-being.
- Stock compensation is not enticing as the turnover is ~6 months, and you would need to stay ~5 years to claim it all.
- Company does not follow their own Leadership Principles.
- Shifts are changed frequently and not known prior to accepting the offer.
- Toxic call-out culture.
- Good base salary (if you don't calculate the number of hours worked)
- Company growth. If you can last > 1 year, you can transfer out of an FC.
- International training opportunities.
- Signing bonus