Alberta Health Services - Profil
Make a difference as part of a team dedicated to providing health care and promoting wellness to over 4.1 million Albertans every day. Alberta Health Services needs skilled and dedicated professionals, support staff and physicians to provide an accessible, sustainable, and high-quality health care system that puts the needs of the patients and their – plus...
Building outstanding teams
We know we couldn’t do what we do without our employees – the skilled and dedicated professionals who make our organization run. Coming from a variety of backgrounds and bringing a multitude of work and life experience, these people are essential to the patient’s experience and make all the difference to the organization AHS is today. Whether you are a physician or pharmacist, housekeeper or clerk, procurement professional or power engineer, we couldn’t do it without you.
Supporting your health and well-being
We believe supporting the health and well-being of our employees leads to better outcomes for our patients. That’s why we offer competitive compensation packages, with comprehensive coverage for you and your family, which includes:
• Group Savings Plan (RRSP & TFSA) and Pension Plan
• Supplementary Health Care Coverage (Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, & more)
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Employee Fitness and Recreation Discount Program
• Learning Resources
Empowering you to succeed
Health care is an exciting, dynamic field to be in. Efforts in research, new technologies, and new ways to deliver effective, patient-centred care keep us focused on continual improvement.
Here, you’ll be empowered to succeed, and encouraged to learn and grow at every opportunity. From keeping up-to-date with industry best practice to continuing to evolve as a professional, you will have access to a range of learning opportunities that include:
• In-house seminars, webinars, and combination courses for personal and professional development – from clinical best practice to leadership development.
• Clinical education including specialty education, practicum placements, clinical teaching units and job shadow program.
• Advanced education assistance, professional development conferences, training courses and seminars.
Emplois - Alberta Health Services
- Edmonton, AB180 offres d'emploi
- Calgary, AB156 offres d'emploi
- Red Deer, AB52 offres d'emploi
- Grande Prairie, AB38 offres d'emploi
- Lethbridge, AB21 offres d'emploi
- Fort McMurray, AB17 offres d'emploi
- Stettler, AB15 offres d'emploi
- Wetaskiwin, AB14 offres d'emploi
- St. Albert, AB14 offres d'emploi
- Medicine Hat, AB13 offres d'emploi