- overworked, underpaid, and un-valued.
- work can be fun as long as you work with other good ramp agents.
- equipment are always either tagged or under repair, therefore you end up having blamed for delays.
- management is lead by a dictator, on which she gives preferential treatment to whom she like. This is also true with some managers in the company, who either sits on their dm cars and pretend to do something, or stare at her computer and have lots of coffee breaks.
- you'll work with a terrible, ill-mannered morning bagroom lead, so ill-mannered, that management doesn't even care if you complain about her and is also giving her preferential treatment.
- management will try to find something to get you fired.
- very odd discipline points system, i.e you get a point on your record for callling-in sick, in which they could use against you at any time.
- really nice HR lady, but you could feel her hands are tied.
- there are many replacements available, so don't expect to be valued in the company, as there are out-of-high school students that are willing to replace you.
- expect to provide your own gear as company provided gear, such as jackets and gloves, are sub-par and inadequate...especially during winter time.
other ramp agents, flight benefits, overtime
other ramp agents, management