Emplois Scotford, AB
Trier par :
Sherwood Park, AB
St. Albert, AB
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
West Edmonton Mall, AB
Sturgeon County, AB
- For candidates who hold a valid Transportation Security Clearance or previously held a valid Transportation Security Clearance in the last 24 months , this…
Park Landscaping Ltd.
- Additional assets for a potential candidate would be training and certification for specific equipment, Class 3 license, First Aid, WHMIS.
Land Tec Landscape Contractors LTD.
- This is a SEASONAL position looking to hire for (Apr to Nov).
- Looking for 3 Years of Landscape Experience.
- Assist with landscape construction and maintenance:
Hands Free Landscaping Ltd
- Must have Vehicle and clean drivers abstract (no bus stop near yard).
- Class 5 own transportion (Required).
- JOIN OUR TEAM & WORK IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS YEAR ROUND…
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social…
- Operating a cash register by scanning items across an electronic scanner to record price, compile printed list, and display cost of the Customer's purchase, tax…
- This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.
- Mechanical aptitude is an asset.
- Handle card and cash transactions, ensuring that all funds in the cash drawer are accounted for by the end of the shift.
- What Makes You the Right Person?
- Applicable provincial certification in responsible alcohol service is required.
- Taking, confirming orders and relaying to the kitchen or bar staff.
- Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human…
- ❖Provides important visual cues for guests that make a positive first impression E.g. wearing proper career wear that is clean and neatly pressed, maintaining a…
- A valid Class 5 or Class G driver’s licence with a safe driving record for at least 3 years (driver's abstract required).
- Job Closing Date: February 19, 2020.
- Discounts with local and national retailers (cell phones, gym memberships, entertainment tickets, hotels, etc.).
- Be part of something bigger.
- Reporting to the Manager, this part-time role will primarily be assisting guests with check-in/check-out experience, making new reservations, answering phones…
- Commit to Safe work practices through situational awareness, following standard operating procedures, receiving constructive criticism and watching out for the…
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.