Emplois Retail - Quinte West, ON
Trier par :
800 $ - 1 000 $ par semaine
- Valid full G driver’s license or class 5 driver’s license.
- Selling and executing national and local promotions, soliciting placement of incremental marketing…
- You embrace the idea of keeping an open mind and enjoy learning about and understanding other communities;
- Check out northwest.ca for more information.
16 $ par heure
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required.
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database.
- Willingness to learn - using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship you’ll learn how to prepare food and beverages to standard…
- You're available to work when guests shop (lookin' at your evenings, weekends & holidays!).
- Your skillset rocks no matter what zone you're in and you can easily…
- The Cashier performs all cash register operations and related customer service duties.
- The Cashier is enthusiastic and passionate about creativity, people and…
- Associate leaders are expected to be able to work in teams and alone, operate the POS, understand and provide excellent product knowledge, help coach fellow…
- ResponsibilitiesEnsuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide…
- So, as a PetSmart sales associate, you may be cross-trained in the following areas:
- You’ll welcome them (and their pets!) to the store, facilitate an easy check…
- Basic Knowledge in PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Web-interface).
- Participate on project teams, driving integrated services and case management.
- Able to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Essential Duties include selling, customer wine sampling, registering sales, cash handling, wine handling (deliveries, case transfers, stocking shelves), and…
- Hands on knowledge of using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and internet.
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work…
- Proficient in office software packages including word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Services provided by local Co-ops include retail stores, hotel and tourism…
15,50 $ par heure
- Working in a timely fashion to meet all established deadlines.
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software.
- Click below to check us out!
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en respectant la procédure détaillée dans nos Conditions d'utilisation.