Emplois Wood PLC
Trier par :
- Providing support to PM’s and senior engineers in a range of geotechnical assignments that may include analytical, technical, field/lab and reporting.
- Wood is currently recruiting for a Field Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Addresses all technical information provided to and…
- Project management of assignments that may include the conducting and coordinating of a wide variety of geotechnical investigations, their design that may…
- The Turnover Coordinator serves on behalf of the Company; and.
- Gathers and reviews turnover documentation provided by the commissioning and construction teams.
- Participate in the design of electrical substations of 12 to 500 kV, from conceptual stage through construction and commissioning.
- The successful candidate will work within the fisheries and aquatic resources group under the supervision of the lead aquatic biologist.
- Promote safety culture by ensuring site specific HSE policies and safety standard procedures are adhered to.
- Report writing of field and laboratory results.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in control system design, preferably in the wood products industry.
- This position requires you to work closely with a team of…
- Participate in the design of protection, control and metering systems for electrical substations of 12 to 500 kV.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- This role involves the design of various telecommunication systems for transmission and distribution projects from conception to construction.
Simplifiez-vous la vie! Recevez par courriel les nouveaux emplois correspondant à cette recherche
En créant une alerte emploi ou en recevant des emplois recommandés, vous acceptez nos conditions d'utilisation. Vous pouvez revenir à tout moment sur cette décision en vous désinscrivant ou en suivant la procédure décrite dans nos conditions d'utilisation.